Full Product Description
Budget grow kit featuring a 600w sodium lighting system, Suitable extraction setup with filter, COCO growing medium with pots and all the essential tools and accessories you will need to get going:
- 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m Hydrogarden Grow Tent - Good quality tent which is a perfect sized growing space for a 600w lighting system.
- 600 Watt complete hydroponic lighting system - High Pressure Sodium lighting system in a 600w range perfect for use in the 1.2m sized tent that comes with this kit.
- 13amp 2 Socket Relay - Used to prevent the high inductive load of the HPS light causing your timer to fail.
- Grasslin Mechanical Timer - Used in conjunction with the 13amp relay to control when your lights come on and off.
- 125mm A1 HV Extractor Fan225m3/hr - Used to extract hot air from your room and encourage fresh air to come though the vents on your tent, the extractor is crucial to creating a nice environment for your plants to thrive in.
- 125mm Rhino Carbon Filter 500m3/hr - Good quality carbon filter used in conjunction with your extractor fan to scrub unwanted smells from your extracted air. The filter should be hung high up in the tent next to the light so its pulling the hottest air from your growing environment.
- 5m Box 125mm Bare Ducting (Inc 2 x clips) - Used to connect your air extraction system together.
- 2x Ducting Clips - To connect your extractor, carbon filter and ducting together.
- 13amp Mains Lead and Plug - Used to wire up your extractor fan.
- 5m Steel Jack Chain - Used to hang your lights and extraction equipment.
- 2x 50L Canna COCO Professional Plus - High quality COCO growing medium from Canna. 9x 10L Round Pots - Fill with COCO and get growing.
- 9x 25cm Terracota Saucers - For sitting yourpots on to catch run-off.
- 1L Canna COCO Nutrient - COCO nutrient for use during the vegetative and flowering phases of plant development.
- 250ml PH Up - Used to raise the PH of your nutrient solution.
- 250ml PH Down - Used to lower the PH of your nutrient solution.
- Essentials PH Liquid Test Kit - Used to test the PH of your nutrient solution.
- 2x5ml Plastic Pipette - For measuring out PH down and Up.
- 2x60ml Measuring Cup - For measuring out nutrients.
- 20L Bucket - For mixing your nutrients in